We are very proud of our long term membership with the Property Care Association (PCA), the only governing body for the industry, which shows we are a professional, qualified company who are vetted and audited annually. This also means our surveys and guarantees are the only standard accepted by mortgage lenders, homebuyers and insurance companies so you get the best possible value for your money.
Everyone working with you will also be trained in safety and quality, supported by our Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) national accreditation. This way you can be sure the highest levels or care will be taken in all aspects of our works and a responsible, accountable team you can trust working for you.
PCA Members are:
· Required to have/gain comprehensive industry recognised qualifications
· Able to offer insurance backed guarantees
· Regularly audited to ensure the exceptionally high standards of the Association are maintained
· Required to adhere to a formal Code of Conduct
· Required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics
· Required to adhere to minimum Performance Standards
· Expected to co-operate with the PCA in the unlikely event of any problems or complaints
· Licensed under the Government’s TrustMark scheme (contractor members)
· Able to access a deposit protection scheme for damp proofing, timber preservation, structural waterproofing and structural repair works.
· Be sure you are getting the best by using a member of the Property Care Association.